Answers to the SWARM Quiz on Coinlist.co
- 1. What is Swarm built on?
- 2. What is the technical paper describing the overall vision of Swarm?
Book of Swarm
- 3. Who participates in Swarm’s fair data economy?
- 4. How many tokens are allocated to the CoinList sale (Options 1 and 2 collectively)?
- 5. How is the allocated token pool divided between Options 1 and 2?
All tokens are allocated to Option 1 initially. If tokens remain after the Option 1 sale ends, the remaining tokens will roll over to the Option 2 sale
- 6. What is the sale mechanism for the Swarm sale?
Users in the waiting room for the sale will be given a random spot in the queue when the sale starts. Users who arrive after the sale starts for the sale will be placed behind those in the waiting room
- 7. What currencies are accepted for payment in the sale?
BTC, ETH, USDC, USDT
- 8. What is the price per token and max purchase for the sale?
Option 1: $1.92 per token, $500 limit. Option 2: $1.92 per token, $10,000 limit
- 9. What will happen if someone submits a purchase but doesn’t complete it?
The user’s purchase may be cancelled and the user may be banned from future CoinList sales
- 10. Where will I be able to participate in the token sale?
- 11. What happens to a user who use bots or abuse the Queue-It system?
The user’s account will be terminated and all purchases will be cancelled
Follow on twitter if you have questions: @joseph__to