Answers to the EFINITY Quiz on Coinlist.co
1. Which is the team behind Efinity?
2. What is Efinity built on?
- 3. How many tokens are allocated to the CoinList sale?
- 4. What is the sale mechanism for the Efinity sale?
Users in the waiting room for the sale will be given a random spot in the queue when the sale starts. Users who arrive after the sale starts for the sale will be placed behind those in the waiting room.
- 5. What currencies are accepted for payment in the sale?
BTC, ETH, USDC, USDT
- 6. What is the price per token and max purchase for the sale?
$0.20 per token, $500 limit
- 7. What will happen if someone submits a purchase but doesn’t complete it?
The user’s purchase may be cancelled and the user may be banned from future CoinList sales
- 8. Where will I be able to participate in the token sale?
- 9. What happens to a user who uses bots or abuses the Queue-It system?
The user’s account will be terminated and all purchases will be cancelled
Follow on twitter if you have questions: @joseph__to